Blog Archive

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Funday

So what is happening today...a whole lot of nothing and a whole lot of fun...working on my blog pictures, meeting a friend for coffee, listening to music and watching Twilight for the 100th time. 
Nice.


All while eating delicious cheese and bread and a glass of wine.

I LOVE FRANCE.

What a great experience for me.

And what is Higgins doing....
Besides hoping for a piece fo my baguette, he's up to his usual activities.



So my tooth is feeling much better...thank goodnes...but the dentist recommended I buy this special toothpaste which is good for the gums.

But basically it tastes like you are brushing your teeth with dirty salt water...and I mean dirty...Imagine 200 fish  throw an all night rave  party and you brush your teeth from their water the morning after. 


Gross.


It's so bad, I was reading the back of the tube wondering why anyone uses this stuff...and to my sursprise, the toothpaste actually claims you will like the taste after 2 weeks. 
I think I am on day 4 so we will see.



Tomorrow I will talk to a second immigration lawyer about my visa and Tuesday an agent will show my photography to L'oreal. I finally finished my new site and it's looking good. 


So good that an agent called me to ask if he could share my work with potential clients....why YES..OF COURSE!

That's why I came here...to make all my dreams come true...unfortunately, freedom is not for free....
i.e. immigration lawyer...sigh.

FINGERS CROSSED



No comments:

Post a Comment