Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today is a holiday....but I don't know which one:)

I think most everyone is off work today....including myself...too bad it is raining cats and dog. I was hoping to have a cafe day... Maybe later the weather will clear up.

Why is everyone off work today anyway? No one seems to know..I will have to google that later...google is one of my best friends...Especially google translator.

Anyway, I have been very busy lately...a big change from a couple of weeks ago...and being busy is so much better for me mentally. I worked last week and yesterday..and hoping to have more days soon.

Last night was Halloween...and though nothing can ever compare to Halloween in NYC, I was invited to a house party last night and had a great time!


Here's a trip down memory lane of Halloween 2010 in NYC



when i saw gumby coming down the sidewalk, i freaked out...amazing
the gay flight attendents...there were about 10 airlines represented that night.


Last night was a party for a French guy's birthday and his American wife. People spoke French, English, Spanish, and Russian. It was a very international mix...with a great spread.


It was really fun...the apartment was full of people and we danced all night...in between stuffing my face with bread and cheese...and wine of course..I love Paris!

french costumes could use some work...just saying :)



I really miss  dancing with friends in NYC...which is why Higgins and I cut up the rug a lot when we are alone in the apartment. 

If I can't go to the party I bring the party to me.

I feel so much better this week...and today...yeah...I love being happy.

Off to grab a coffee with a friend...the rain has not quit but we decided,

So what, who cares?

a little bit of american comedy at it's best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment