Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Not the end...but see you later.

This post is a week late as I am back in NYC...but I successfully managed to move all of my things and my dog to the same country... back to the good old USA...and I have been meaning to wrap up this blog for a week but I think I am still in shock over how much  happened in one year and how quickly it passed.



I went to Paris last year for 6 weeks and stayed a year. 
And I have over 5000 pictures to prove it. 
I spent a lot of this week just looking at them all - the good and the bad...and what a rush.


So just wanted to share a few more of my last night in Paris....

My favorite as everyone knows :).....but still can't pronounce it correctly.
Favorite meal!!!!!


 Hanging with my  Montmartre friends and my "French family" who always took such good care of me. 
Thank you so much!

Appelez-moi!
Au revoir!
Always smiling...them them!



Actually, I was blessed to meet many amazing people during my stay who will remain in my heart for years to come....what an experience!

My french brother :) 
My french sister :)
My other french brother :)


I don't know how to end this but to say....it's not good-bye but see you later.

I think I am still too emotional to be witty tonight.

But one little secret.....

Thinking about,  

"Pazza (somewhere) in Germany, 2013"








Bonne Nuit :))



No comments:

Post a Comment