Blog Archive

Monday, April 11, 2011

Friends in Paris!!!!

What happpened today?
Not much..worked a lot...tried to stay on the down low and focus on work since I woke up with a huge blemish on my face....not cool.

I had to go to the grocery store and buy food...I tried to sneak in and out but managed to knock over a crate of tomatoes in the process. I was wearing camouflage shoes so not many people noticed it was me. ;)

My friends in Paris!!!
Here's a cute picture from when Alby and Chad came to Paris..come back!!!! This was taken in the metro station. We were all in the booth and it took about 5 minutes for the machine to take our money. Luckily the people on the other side of the curtain got a free show as we wiggled around "take our money and our picture."




After the photos we had wine in the park.


Cadillac, we toasted this bottle to you.
I think you need to come here and try it...... ;)

It sure put a smile on Chad and Alby's face!


And mine!
Paris is sweeter with two scoops of Shoogs! 



And grandma, this one is for you!!!


Last but not least, there was Ashia...
JACADI
...long story involving a very enthusiastic French sales clerk...love her!




And our good friend, Ned!


Whoop, there it is!

Are you blog worthy? Come to Paris and find out!









No comments:

Post a Comment