Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paris has given me insomnia...slept about 4 hours but I feel great. 
What's up with that?

Went and met with an agent this morning only to be told,

"Your clean images are too clean."


"And your edgy images are too edgy."


"But this is fresh."




Yes, I said "fresh". 

This is "Fresh" in my world:

Mr. Higgins, a.k.a Fresh

"the Fresh Maker"

"Fresh Direct"

"Refresh"



I was a little bummed. I won't lie. But nothing a chocolate croissant couldn't fix.

So I came back home, made some phone calls...keep in mind there is a huge language barrier over the phone...but two more appointments scored!!!

I just need one yes.

Or one more croissant.

Now waiting for Carol the plumber to arrive. I can't wash my dishes in the bathroom any longer.
This should be interesting. 

Until then, back to work.







1 comment: