Blog Archive

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I feel so disconnected!

Sorry for the long delays in blogging. As I mentioned, I am staying at a friends apartment until next weekend and the internet is off and on. I have also been working for 14 days straight so I have been very busy.

 Here is Higgins working hard with me on Saturday.

And my friend Diane at BPONG. She never stops.

After work yesterday I treated myself to a new jacket and earrings for work because as my mother says, "dress for the job you want, not for the one you have."
And I want more!

Maybe it was an excuse to shop but I needed to do something nice for myself. ;)

The love the store windows in Paris..they always put interesting clothes together...




Work it girl...you're dot! 
I mean, hot!

After I relaxed for a bit last night I went to Au Reve and saw many people I know..it's really a small village here. I love it. I feel part of the community even though some people tell me when they first meet me, "Oh, your'e the American girl."
Yes, that's me.

I joined some friends for dinner down the street and as usual it was so good...the food here is amazing.



I am very lucky to have met so many nice people here.
The French are so confused why I would rather live in Paris then NYC but I needed a change and a challenge.

I will start French school in September. It will be for 4 hours 2 days a week after work. I think my biggest challenge is yet to come. ;0
I will have to make sure I have a full stock of wine ready when school begins.

It's finally a beautiful day here and I finished my work for now so I will join a friend and the local petanque club...unfortunately called "The Clap."



There's never enough stripes or polka dots when you are with the French.

I got my stripes on and I'm ready to go.





1 comment: