Blog Archive

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday was a funday.

Today I was a little nervous to go to work because I was meeting with a client in the morning at one office in Paris. I worried for nothing as the client was very nice....and with the language of Frenglish, we got through it. After lunch, I went to the second office for round two. But a good day overall. Sometimes I ask myself how I got here. And then I remember, I'm living my dream and I love it!

Work is finally slowing down a bit and I got off at 5.30pm..I could not believe it. 14 days in a row is 13 days too many... But just in time to run home and take Higgins for a walk and then off to Aude's new apartment/ housewarming/ champagne party.  

You see all the people in these pictures? I spoke French the entire time and they understood me! And it was after work..when my brain is the most exhausted. I think I am making progress!



 Laurent still cleaning...
 Laurent and his son.
Anges, Aude, Aude's best friend and Laurent.


I stayed at the party a few hours and then decided to go back home so I could sleep early..and lo and behold I ran into Jean Michael. Jean Michael used to live in my old apartment building and he does not speak any English. And for whatever reason I always see him on the metro or right after I exit the metro right after work...the exact moment I do not want to talk to anybody. Last time I saw him I could not even say anything in French or English...even though the English would not help. 
Well, tonight after the party, I saw him..and guess what happened?

I told him everything I did today, this weekend, and last week. Yes, thats right:

PAST PRESENT FUTURE


What an accomplishment..if only I can find an a photo job in September....I'm sending the vibes out.

So to conclude my great day, I continued home and met this lil cutie on the way.


I feel good...but a little like this dog...time for bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment