Blog Archive

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Le weekend

What a busy weekend.!!! I moved for the 3rd time in one month...that's right..I am a pro...I am in my last temporary apartment until my final place is ready the middle of August.  I have been fortunate enough to have some many lovely people in the neighborhood offer me their flats while they are on holiday so I could have time to myself to unwind and relax after work. The French have been very kind to me and it is something I will never forget!

 Saturday after 
I finished moving, I jumped on the train and went to my friend Diane's place outside of Paris. From there we took a car with her boyfriend and went to another co workers house for  a BBQ...it was so much fun!










Today I met some NYC friends for brunch...always nice to see a familiar face and speak English..thanks for coming guys!


Right now I am so tired from the weekend it's time to relax before I have dinner with friends....no one ever stays home here....so I don't either. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment