Blog Archive

Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's a lazy Sunday...

Nothing much to report today except that I have been taking it easy. It's been a great Sunday. I am staying at a friend's apt who is out of town for the week to get some time alone. I am not used to having a roommate and let's just say the stories are getting stranger by the day so I need some space. And I will leave all details for when my blog is made into a motion picture.  heehhee

I took Higgins for a long walk, had breakfast at Au Reve, studied French at a cafe while drinking wine, watched a movie and took a nap. And it's only 7.30 pm....rather 19H30

Tomorrow I am back at the office so recharging the battery. It's exhausting trying to work and speak French.

Going to take another walk right now then in for the night.

Abientot.

No comments:

Post a Comment