Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rain Rain Rain

So yesterday I moved to another friends apartment for 2 weeks and there is no internet so I am blogging during my lunch break. ;)

And no T.V. 
So I am actually doing things like cooking and reading books....crazy!!!! 
Back to the basics! I am surprised how many people do not have internet in their homes....it is kind of nice but in the end I prefer to be connected. 
But 2 weeks is not bad. I can deal.


It is pouring down rain here and no end in site. I woke up this morning to take Higgins on a walk but not possible today. It's so chily today it feels like fall.

So there is some tension in the office today but I have no idea what is going on and I am happy about that. I know several people got in trouble today but the French was so fast it went right over my head.

Nothing too exciting is happening right now....just waiting for my apartment to be ready in mid August...until then I am living out of my suitcase again but if that's my biggest problem, I have nothing to complain about.


More later. Back to work.







No comments:

Post a Comment