Blog Archive

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today i flew the coupe.

Without going into all the details, let's just say I was no longer comfortable living with my roommate anymore.  
So today I flew the coupe. 
I have met so many wonderful people in Montmartre and in Paris that I had a plethora of apartments to choose from while my friends are on their holidays. 

I am waiting until August 15th for my place to be ready so I will be moving 3 times before then but let's just say it is worth having a space to myself. And Higgins does not care. He just wants to be with me.


So moving my stuff down 8 flights of stairs today was definitely easier than moving it up. 

But it would have been nice to have one of these....



Now I have a little break in an apt on the 6th floor with a lift....but Sunday I move to a 5th floor walk-up for 2 weeks. 
But hey, I eat a lot of those almond croissants and you can't tell. ;)

And if I did not mention it before, my company has offered me a job in Paris so.....

I AM HERE TO STAY!
I AM FREAKING HAPPY!!!

They are working around my photography schedule and allowing me to continue this new life I have here which I love so much. 
I want to keep studying French, travel the world, meet more international people, and eat all delicious food in Paris....and the wine!
Oh, the wine....I must go to Bordeaux.

So thank you roommate for allowing me to get grounded at your place but...
 I can take it from here!!!

And with that, I kiss you good bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment