Blog Archive

Monday, August 15, 2011

It was a busy birthday week.

But a great one!

My friends were here...we ran all around Paris, ate a lot, went on a dinner cruise around the city, a show at the Moulin Rouge(dont go!!!), le shopping, and spending time together.

Thanks boyfriends for spoiling me rotten!
 In the neighborhood
 The wall that says "I love you" in every language
Higgins having a drink at Au Reve.


I am anxiously awaiting to move to my final apartment this Thursday...I can't wait to finally unpack all my things...even though I pretty much got rid of everything before I left NYC. But if I have to dig through my suitcase one more time... ;)
I have lived in 3 apartments the last 6 weeks and I have 3 days to go until I can finally say I am home.

YEAH!

In the meantime. I have been enjoying what is left of the summer, seeing friends and enjoying life in Paris in general..and I am slowly building my photos of miniature things in the windows....hilarious.




And here's another reason I love this city...the amazing food and you can take your dog anywhere...except some parks....strange but true.



And look at that pie....yes, I ate the whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment