Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tomorrow is moving day!!!!

OMG
I have so much nervous energy today....but good energy. Tomorrow I am moving and I can finally unpack...YEAH
I just have a few heavy suitcases and a few flights of stairs and VOILA..home sweet home.

And currently looking for places to stay in Edinburgh for the beginning of September.....and looking for a flight to Italy the end of September. 
How can I take all these trips, you ask?
Because I worked like a mad dog the entire month of July ;)

Everything is so exciting right now. Why did I wait to do so long to do this?

The weather is beautiful in Paris... after a few weeks of rain... and the people are slowly making their way back from holidays. The city has been completely empty and quiet this month which has been nice but I am ready for the changes ahead.


So much to do today....packing again, cleaning, working, studying french, meeting a friend or two and enjoying the day.

I had 5 hours of sleep last night but I feel great.


And just a couple photos....Pourquoi pas? Why not?

Ok, I don't mind piqeons but this is too much:


Wash your hands, girl!


And Paris grafetti at it's best:







No comments:

Post a Comment