Blog Archive

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm home.

I have not felt much like writing lately but now is a better time than ever.
It's been an interesting summer. But a good one overall.

I think the tiredness has finally caught up with me...all the moving I have done..here and in NYC. But now I can finally say I am home.

But I am living my dream and it's all worth it...and no one ever said it would be easy. So I take the risk.

I don't know if I ever mentioned how much of an influence Taxi Driver as had here in Paris. I was watching French news one day with subtitles...and for 20 minutes I understood nothing...until I heard.."Are you talking to me?"

I laughed. 
And I think since I have been here I have heard that expression at least 20 times. No joke.

Here is a postcard from my bosses office....


And a lot of the French have never even seen the movie....but they know the expression. ;)

So it is raining here again tonight....what should I do?

At least I know Higgins is feeling at home....and that makes me happy.



He's my family here and he's very good at it!

Okay, I think I will drink a glass of Bordeaux and study French...why not? Pourqui pas?








No comments:

Post a Comment