Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today has been freaking awesome.

I don't know what it is about today but everything has been inspiring.
I have been avoiding editing my new portfolio for a few days now and today I finally dove in with the help of a friend.

With thousands of photos and 4 external hard drives to dig through, the task seemed quite daunting. 
But mission accomplished.!!!
Now I have to print my selects and prepare my speech for calling potential clients in September...in French. 

There's no excuses now...I know enough French to set up that rendezvous and sell my work like I mean it.


Deep breathe.


After my work was finished, I did one of my favorite things...going to a supermarket in another country...so many interesting choices...and mustards, especially in France... what a treat...the biggest question now is what will I eat tonight as my fridge is overflowing with European deliciousness. ;)



Some of the mustard here is so hot it feels like you are doing a shot of wasabi...awesome.

It's still a beautiful day...so off to take a walk with Higgins. I am always on the lookout for funny street grafitti....here's on of my favorites.


The person is not usually on this "do not enter" sign.

LOVE






No comments:

Post a Comment