Blog Archive

Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's a great weekend!

Yesterday it rained all day but today is beautiful! 
And I mean beautiful!

It's been a weekend of good coffee, pastries, time with Higgins and meeting up with new/old friends.

This morning I was waiting for a friend at the cafe and the waiter asked what I wanted. 
I said, 
"Je vais rencontrer une autre personne."


Meaning, I will be meeting someone else. 

He said, 
"Espresso, no problem."

I laughed....you can't win them all.



Last night I watched my first movie in French with French subtitles....and I can't say I understood everything but I laughed at the right times I and followed most of the story...much more than I thought. Yeah!

Tonight I will watch another one and hope for the best. 

Tomorrow I am working during the day at the office and once I arrive home to Montmartre, Charles and Hugo will be waiting for me...!!! Watch out Paris cause here we come!

And in the beginning of September I will go to Scotland for 4 days. I can't wait!!!

I will definitely be taking a trip to Lochness with my camera. ;)


But for now I am quite happy with my little monster.



Off to meet another friend in the neighborhood and eat more of all the delicious things Paris has to offer!








No comments:

Post a Comment