Blog Archive

Monday, October 17, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Sock

I have not written in a little while because I'm alittle stressed. 
And it's still taking me a little awhile to get used to this azerty keyboard. Everytime I type an "A" it's a "Q"..urgh...



So I am still waiting to hear more information about my work visa. I  have an appointment with my office this week but Paris is definitely not like NYC. Things take time here and I am not always the most patient person with things like this. So while trying to remain positive and control my stress I have increased my running schedule...which also means I have to increase my pastry intake...not a problem.

This morning I picked up my Pain au Chocolat and it was still warm...OMG..heaven.


But today when I went to get dressed to run ( my english always sounds weird to me now) I looked all over the apartment for my running socks...no where to be found....until Higgins emerged from his little castle...I should have known some suspicious activity was going on in there.



BUSTED.

And I had another issue over the weekend with an article of clothing. I have a dresser in my apartment with a door...and when the door is open a little light comes on. I was watching a movie and happened to notice the light emerging from the dresser. I stood up to check it out and this is what I found.


Any one who knows me knows it has been a dream of mine for a long time to go to Lochness and buy an over priced sweatshirt. After 10 years I finally made it there and now my sweatshirt is in the trash.
I would be lying if I said it didn't bring a tear to my eye....but it's only stuff right??

At least I was home and did not come back to a fire. And that little lightbulb???? It's been fired until further notice.

So what am I up to now? Spending my days redoing my entire web site and contacting clients..I have to keep moving forward until further notice...I hate waiting!!!!


I miss you, Lochness..until next time






No comments:

Post a Comment