Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

4 days left....

So I went to the small grocery today after work to buy some essentials and I kept thinking..."this is probably one of my last food shopping trips while I am here...so what should I buy and I need to make sure it runs out by Monday morning."

Because Monday morning I will be eating breakfast at Charles De Gaulle.

So the goal was small portions or cheap....


This is what I left with....


I hope you can see this picture...

Activa yogurt with muesli...
OMG...it's been a daily treat for me. 
Healthy yet filled with little treats throughout..and for me, food is all abut texture.

Petit Déjeuner chocolate breakfast cookies
...need I say more?
For those days when you just know you have had too many almond croissants or chocolate croissants that week, it is the closest thing to eating dessert at breakfast... but filled with some random vitamins and minerals...and crushed up in the muesli yogurt...yum.

Pate d'Amande Chocolate Bar
I prefer milk chocolate but I feel a little less guilty when I eat dark chocolate...doesn't it have something in it that is better for you?
Plus, there was no milk chcoolate but I am all about the almond taste.

Bordeaux
If you know me, no explanation needed.
And apparently I still order it with a bad accent because they always repeat it back to me with an even worse American accent. 
Good thing tips are not required here. :)

Unrefrigerated Milk-Lait
Kind of still scares me but I needed it for my coffee and this was a "small product choice"

Essential bathroom and household products
I still need to wash my hair and shave my legs before I leave...you never know :)

And 5 minutes after I unpacked the groceries...

Excuse the poor picture quality tonight but I am so tired.

The last 2 nights I have not fallen asleep before 3am.  I think my mind is in over drive about what will happen the next 3 months.

This weekend I need to pack...why do I always wait until the last minute?
 I try so hard to prepare early but it never happens...does packing in your mind first count?

Last night I started watching Despicable Me in french and it's really cute...but I did not think 3am was the best time to finish the entire movie so tonight I have my plan and I will start earlier... I hope to sleep tonight. 



Because as I discovered this morning under eye make-up does not work as well the older you get.

And guess whose already waiting for me???


Higgins, not the pillows!!!!

Oh well, tonightt he gets the pillows and I get the chocolate.










No comments:

Post a Comment