Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Going through withdrawl...

I apologize for the long delay in posting but this year started with a bang...rain, work, more rain, more work.
And life decisions....


New years was fun but seems like ages ago.

Never a lack of food in Paris :)
New years was for the kiddies this year....
I have always been obsessed with dolls..is this weird?
The garage was turned into a mini nightclub.
The life of the party :)



I have tried to write this blog for 2 weeks in a row and everytime I sat down to write nothing would come....the truth is I will be on a flight back to NYC January 30 to wait on the details of my visa.

Will I come back to Paris?
Will I stay in NYC?

I decided to listen to my gut and write it down my thoughts everyday.

I know what I want to do but as I wait on the final details from my lawyer, I have decided to keep these thoughts to myself for the moment.
Only I can make this final decision as it will affect the rest of my life dramatically.

All I can do right now is finish up what I started here and make plans accordingly to follow my heart.

Has this been easy?

NO
NO and NO

So what have I been doing in the meantime?

Living my life like it's my last weeks in Paris.... and living my life like it has only begun.

What I think about the most lately is squeezing all my friends and family I am about to see shortly... and taking a big bite out of my burrito and washing it down with my margarita.

So it's almond croissants everyday because soon they will be replaced by bagels.

Can you tell I have not eaten dinner yet tonight??


So again I apologize in the delay but I decided to keep this period of my life to myself while I searched the darkest hallways of my brain...

And the search continues.

Because I still have not found what I am looking for.

...to be continued...







No comments:

Post a Comment