Blog Archive

Friday, May 18, 2012

Change is not always good.

I have been wanting to write about this for a while....as I stroll the city with a hangbag full of girly things, a professional camera with an extra lens and battery, iPhone, iPod Nano and sometimes an iPad...do I really need all this change in my pocket?

C'est dans le pouche!

Bad picture from the internet :)




Seriously people! :)
I went to the store earlier to buy dog food, milk and yogurt and paid 18 euros in change because I am not taking this back to the States. 
And I still have piles of change around the apartment.

No wonder the men here carry the "European man bag"....which makes me wonder...are you gay or European?

And their wallets look similair to a woman's small cosmetics bag.


Yes, I used a photo stock image on my blog...I am a photographer but I do't photograph men's wallets. :)

But never say never.

And because I only have a day and a half left, I am off to the cafe to have a drink and spend more change.



No comments:

Post a Comment