Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Experiencing "City Vacation" Guilt


I swear, the only problem with vacationing in a large city is the pressure to be on the move all the time. 

Well, today I am tired.

So I have decided to relax in my apartment, organize my things and work on my photography. 
But why do I feel guilty?

URGHHHH

I had a few ideas of places to go today but I have already been there..so...ok, "body", you won :)

So here is what I am doing....listening to:



Gummy candies that look like eggs...why not?


My new friend on the balcony below...I named him Jean-Luc


I did take a walk earlier and saw my favorite advertisement on the side of a trash truck....

That's right...a 35€ fine for urinating in public...but I would be a rich girl if i charged all the men I have seen do this :)
Seriously... :)



I guess I am having early "blues" because my time in France is coming to an end...so many experiences good and bad and people I will leave behind.


But it's not over yet...a big day at Versailles tomorrow and many dinner plans for the weekend..that is why tonight it's grilled chicken and mushrooms.

And I realized last night my fear of going to busy places alone is over...sounds stupid but I used to get such social anxiety..but now I can sit in a busy cafe and think about all the cool things I have done and all the new experiences I plan to have...that's life right?


I want to make it great!

Take a picture...It lasts longer...Oh yeah, I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment