Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun!

Where does the time go???

5 days left....NO!

But I am so enjoying my time in Paris this second time around. 

Eating, drinking, walking around, shopping...blah blah blah

Montmartre crew

J'adore the "happy grafetti" in Paris!
And you too can come to Paris and have pizza with bacon on it and feel like you are in Brooklyn with a politically correct group of friends!
Are they still in love? I hope so..I want that :)

Probably a tourist trap...but I always love anything RED!!!


Higgins had his final veternarian appointmant and he is ready to fly!
I just need to take a photo and his passport is all set!

Yes, they have a place in his passport for  a photo..which says, "photo optional" but the word "optional" when it comes to a photo does not exist for me :)

The doctor said it was okay to take a photo..that all the Americans and Japanese like to... :)
I guess there are a lot of Americans and Japanese leaving their dogs and cats for too long in Paris?
I can think of worse places :)


I am in my apartment right now...so tired after having a fabulous pizza with Laurie, sans bacon, forcing myself to write this blog so I have something to read 20 years from now.


Fabulous Laurie..another American in Paris


But I try to remember, at least I have a bed to sleep on tonight!

I have a lot to be thankful for.


Time to rest...but maybe on more episode of Madman???
...another full day tomorrow...
and as there is only one English book in my rented apartment, which happens to be about the divorce of Madonna and Guy Ritchie, I am half way through and only 5 days left to finish :)


BONNE NUIT :)))


P.S. To the people staying in the hotel across from my apartment...put some clothes on!
You are in a city now and even though the windows are frosted, I can see you naked!




No comments:

Post a Comment