Blog Archive

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Before and After

I know I seem like the "Crazy Dog Lady"...but what do you expect..I am 37 and single ;)

Anyway, I am so happy to be back with my little "Pumpkin fresh" in Paris.

When I first picked him up, his hair was so long you could not even see his eyes. And though his mid section was full of beautiful curls, it was time for a haircut!




So off to the french coiffure!



2 hours and 35€ later...


A star is born...



Just like a model, or as the mother of Sophie said, 

"He now looks like the Ambassador of France."


And with a matching keychain to boot, he's looking good and feeling better than ever!



Awesome man in Montmartre making dog keychains all day long :)





It's 11PM Sunday night and time for a little "Me Time".

COOKIES
WINE
Movie: Twilight-Breaking Dawn


Life is pretty good right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment