Blog Archive

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A sweet sweet day!

It's a double blogger!

Everything about today was so sweet!

When I woke up today it was raining so I stayed in bed until early afternoon. I am trying to relax as I know this time will come to an end when I return to NYC.

Finally I motivated in the afternoon and went to the train station to wish a dear friend "au revoir" for his vaccances!

It's very french to greet your friends at the train station when they enter or leave France..I like this tradition... :)
A last wave from far away :)


Afterward, I went to Au Reve to meet the old gang....nothing has changed in 3 months and it was great to see everybody!


Mathieu and Pierre Francois

Pierre, Agnes and me....not a good hair day :(

My French family...Mathis, Aude and Laurent...you are awesome!!!!!
It's a pleasure to know you!

Sam talking to girls he should not be talking too...after I took the picture he said in French, "my political carrer is over!"..I laughed and then everyone laughed because they knew I understood...score!
After my time in Montmartre which included a dinner of steak and fries...I know, I am weak, I headed back to my new neighborhood in Voltaire.


I was not really hungry but I passed by a crepe shop and thought to myself, pourquoi pas? Why not?

And here you have it...late night crepes!!!!!


As soon as I made my order in French, they knew I was a tourist...because as they all say...you're French is not bad but your accent sucks :)

I take this as a compliment!

And here is one of my new neighborhood hangouts...could be like the peach pit with nutella?

Am I really going to eat all of that?

I tried to make them do a high five and this is what I got..not bad :)

The man in the back said, "J'adore your English!"
Merci!

Bananas are healthy right?

More sugar!

I'm having the best time!



Now I am back at home and it's time for bed....BONNE NUIT, BONNE NUIT!





No comments:

Post a Comment