Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time changes everything.

Back in Paris after 3 months and one week. 
I thought I was going to live here for a long time but some things change.
And because I thought I was just returning to NYC to wait on my visa I left all my things in Paris, including my dog.

Welcome back home Higgins!!!! You were missed!!!


that hair...omg....he's still the same but a little bigger :)


It's been a tough 3 months..I will not lie....couch surfing, looking for work, worrying about my things overseas in 3 different locations, etc.

But after being back in Paris a day and a half and retrieving all my things and Higgins without a problem, I realized once again, most things we worry about are not worth the energy in the end.

I thank all my friends and family that helped me make this big transition once again as I continue to do all the things that inspire me before it's too late to regret not doing them.

Back in the old stomping ground....photo by Bonne Nuit


Everthing turned out okay!

Though there are things I really miss about Paris and people I won't be able to see as often as I would like too, I know I will always come back and they will have a special place in my heart.


I feel like tomorrow I officially start my vacation in Paris as all the moving around is finished and I feel settled in my new short term apartment in Voltaire. 



Higgins and I have a lot of exploring to do.




But now it's wine time because wine time is a fine time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment