Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The End of August

What a crazy fun summer..so many ups and downs but that's life. But I would rather feel something, good or bad, then live life being numb.
Though I prefer the good of course.
;)
And coming to Paris has definitely been challenging... getting out of my comfort zone.
This weekend I will go with a friend by train to the South of France to hang out for the weekend by the beach...I hope for warm weather.

And next week is Scotland.
YEAH!

So to celebrate the last days of summer I have brought back my number one all time favorite pastry....
the Croissant au Amande.

Oh, I remember when my French friend first told me my pronunciation was so bad it sounded like I was ordering a croissant stuffed with German girls.


Even though I feel completely sick afterward, I love it.
It's like eating a warm stick of butter with a few almonds and a crouton.

So to compensate, I've been doubling my stair workout. Running up and down twice a day with Higgins is no easy task.


After the work out:


I've been working all day so now it's time to get out the apartment.

I hope to have more interesting photos and things to write about after this weekend.

But just a clip of Paris fashion to end:







No comments:

Post a Comment