Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It has been a busy week.

What a whirlwind. 
So two friends have been here from NYC for the week and it has been too much fun. They are leaving today so my very small apartment will seem very empty tonight. ;)

Hanging out at Au Reve, also known as Cheers or the Reagle Beagle


I reworked my entire portfolio for most last week...finally finished it yesterday morning and had my first appointment last night and 2 today.

Yesterday's meeting was very interesting. I was basically offered a photography job but the client is a little demanding....and that is putting it mildly. ;) We will see what happens. Opportunity awaits.

Now I am back to showing everyone my book.. and what one person says, the next one says something completely different. So frustrating. I will show it to a few more people and then make changes...again.

Okay Mom, you were right, I picked a very difficult career but it is my passion so I can't stop now. ;)

I have a week and a half left of doing my own thing then starting October 3 I will be working 4 days a week in the Paris office. I am so lucky they are working around my schedule...letting me leave for appointments if I need too and helping me with resources. And most importantly, the people are really friendly.

Only problem is I will have to move again in about 2 or 3 months. My place is too expensive for the long run. I am already dreading that day because I am a professional mover at this point. Where will I go..what's around the corner?

Well, that's the most exciting part of it all.


Off to lunch at my favorite cafe....the sun shines through the trees while you sip wine and catch up with neighborhood friends.



1 comment: