Blog Archive

Monday, November 28, 2011

Please....NO MORE FOOD! Thanksiving weekend part 2

Thanksgiving has always been about indulgence in the States but it is even worse here in Paris...at least this past weekend.
My friend was still in town from NYC so we hit the streets and we were ready to eat. 

First stop, Raclette. 

 This guy wanted us to "like" his page on Facebook.

Cheese patrol was off duty that day.



Next stop, Champs Elysees.

 Hot wine time!!!
I feel good!

The Christmas lights and shoppers were all out that day...time for some soap shopping. 



My friend is obsessed with french soap... so 30 minutes and 60 bars of soap later we were hungry again.

Next stop:
HOME OF THE FAMOUS MACARON




I had salted caramel, rose petal, and red fruits. And yes, all in a row. Why wait until tomorrow when you can have it now? Especially when they cost about $2.50 a pop. I want them fresh. 
And they were awesome.



And at the end of the day.... we had a dinner party!




So as you can guess by Sunday I was completely in a food coma so I slept most of the morning.
I needed to digest.

Because Monday afternoon it was wine time at the wine fair.


After 2 hours of "sipping wine" I headed back home because tomorrow I am off to London.

I didn't eat much today. 

Because I'm saving room for FISH and CHIPS. :)

I think after that I will be ready to hibernate for the winter.

I think I'm ready now.






1 comment:

  1. How awesome this is! I wish I was there with you. Would love to see so many things. Aunt Mary from Indiana.

    ReplyDelete