Blog Archive

Friday, December 30, 2011

Just add an "S"

I still have my Christmas blog to write but since there are so many pictures it is taking me forever to organize them all.
But I need to post something by tomorrow so I don't get behind for my New Years blog.

So right now (write now) I was thinking about something today that made me laugh.

For some reason, whenever the French speak English, they like to add an "S" to the end of words.

For example, here are some phrases I have heard:

I like to listen to Heavy Metals.

That store has nice underwears for women.

I love shrimps.

I need to get my hairs cut.

I like your clothes-s.

Do you want some cheeses?

Am I shockings?


I think it is pretty cute considering every other word I say in French is probably a mistake...but at least we all try.

Tomorrow is NYE. 

Last week I was bummed because I had no plans and then I received 2 invitations this week.
:)

People don't plan ahead here like they do in New York City.


2012

So many exciting things ahead.

It's going to be greats!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment