Blog Archive

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to my lawyer!

And everyone else, of course...but this year it is back to the basics because all my money is going to my immigration lawyer.

SIGH
Today has been a really nice day so far. I woke up and ran the stairs with Higgins...which was a must considering the dinner I had last night.

2 desserts and a glass of wine

Yes, I love sugar.

When I returned home, I opened the mailbox and this is what I found.


I have a feeling my mom had something to do with this considering everytime I talk to her she asks me if I received anything.

The ironic thing is, the only card I did not receieve was the one from her :(

But thank you so much to everyone who sent me a card....and to my cousin Bucky and Aunt Sue who sent me 3....was this a mistake?
 :)

Mom, You are the best! Really!!!

After reading all my fabulous cards I walked around the neighborhood buying champagne and wine and chocolates for my friends hosting me this weekend for Christmas in Aux en Provence.

I love going into the local wine shop and speaking French with the owner. He is an old cute man who always has the warmest greetings and speaks very slowly to me so I can understand.

And my new thing is if I don't understand I start talking about something else and hopefully the conversation will turn back around into something I do understand.

I can't wait to get on the train tomorrow morning and see the rest of France. 

I have been dreaming about this for a long time.

Now time to pack and give Higgins a bath so he is fresh for tomorrow. We will be staying with a 4 year old for a couple of nights and I heard he already decided he will be sleeping with Higgins.

This will be interesting :)

I will have lots of pictures for my next posting.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment